You all have them, even if you don't admit it outright. At the end of the year, I think we all make a mental note at what we want to accomplish or do differently in the next year. Whether it be health, work or hobby related, I think no one is really void of this. So here are my goals for 2011:
* Sew more. Pretty open-ended, I know, but I think I can count on one hand the amount of garments I *actually* finished last year. That doesn't include the numerous unfinished projects I have or all the ideas I had but never executed.
* Participate in more gallery showings and competitions.
* Join Tarpon Springs Art Society.
* Go to at least 3 art openings that aren't mine.
* Go to the gym a minimum of once a week optimum 4 times and lose those extra holiday pounds that found me
* Learn how to make two really cool hats by crochet and knit for those special hat-loving friends and moments of boredom rotting in doctor's offices. Sigh.
* Make one new friend and stay in better touch with the ones that resurfaced.