Saturday, March 5, 2011

Creating Hyper-Links Tutorial

I don't know about you folks but my head starts spinning when it is time to do all of this computer language stuff to make my site(s) snazzy. Today, after posting a question onto a forum at the Fine Art America Site, I got an amazing response with a complete "how-to" tutorial on creating hyperlinks. A hyperlink is written in HTML code which stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. I will now demonstrate my expertise by creating the hyperlink here for you to follow to get to that great tutorial.
Creating Hyperlinks Tutorial

Hint: You may want to create a blank document and copy/paste the tutorial sections of interest into it so that you can refer to the step-by-step instructions now and at any time in the future.

If, for some reason, you are unable to follow the link, it may be that you must be a Fine Art America member. Please let me know if you experience any problems following the hyperlink here.

No comments:

Post a Comment